I wonder who is going to replace Jenna Coleman since she’s not returning to Doctor Who after this series.
A slim white female in her 20s whose casting is based mostly on how attractive Steven Moffat finds her. Next question.
The biggest tragedy of Doctor Who for me is the fact that Jack never met the Ponds.
I mean, he would have liked Eleven and Amy.
He would have PURSUED Rory to the ends of the universe, and Rory would just be really confused and Amy would get super overprotective
"Captain Jack Harkness, and who are you?"
can you understand why I need this
- episode 1: plastic mickey goes to town
- episode 2: loose piece of skin causes turmoil while the earTH IS INCINERATED
- episode 3: shit goes down in cardiff (and you know it will again)
- episode 4/5: farting aliens try to take over the government and they would have gotten away with it if it hadnt been for you meddling kids and your vinegar
- episode 6: an angry robot sticks a plunger into the internet and learns the meaning of love
- episode 7: simon pegg is loose and dangerous
- episode 8: langoliers level 2
- episode 9/10: stevie moffat straps a gas mask to an 8 year old. every other 8 year old in existence learns what fear means
- episode 11: dr who takes a leftover fart alien on a date
- episode 12/13: anne robinson's true form is revealed and rose explodes like twice at least
Vote for your favorite Doctor Who episode and special (starting with the Ninth Doctor, Christopher Eccleston), and we’ll show the top results in an on-air marathon!
lmfao i just know this is going to be like, THE EMPTY CHILD, GIRL IN THE FIREPLACE, BLINK, SILENCE IN THE LIBRARY, TIME OF THE DOCTOR